Barry University welcomes you and appreciates your service to our nation. Our liberal arts focus emphasizes a well-rounded education, as evidenced by our wide variety of majors, minors, specializations, and elective courses.

Barry University is proud to assist all military affiliated students who wish to utilize their education benefits. Our Veteran Affairs’ School Certifying Officials serve as liaisons between the student and Veterans Administration. We are here to assist military affiliated students eligible for benefits under Chapter 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 1607 and 1606 with the following:

Virtual Services

Please click the Appointment Request link to schedule a virtual appointment with the Barry University School Certifying Official.

VA Education Benefits Assistance Tool

Designed to assist military affiliated students with all step-by-step required steps to apply for VA Education Benefits.

Please click the VA Education Benefits Assistance Tool link to access your required steps by answering a few questions.

Veterans Lounge

The Veterans Lounge, located in Adrian Hall Room 114, is a realization of the Student Veterans Association Barry University Chapter and Barry University’s efforts and collaboration to support our military affiliated student body.

We have set up a kiosk computer at the Veterans Lounge to facilitate our services to our military affiliated students.

Note: Please email the Military/Veterans Services Office at veterans@barry.edu if you have any questions regarding VA Education Benefits at Barry University.