The School of Business offers one graduate assistantship each term. Candidates are selected on a competitive basis. Graduate assistants may have their assistantships renewed, term after term, for the length of their program at the School of Business, provided their academic and work performance remains satisfactory.
Criteria: Applicants must:
- Be an Andreas School of Business student.
- Have earned a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- If a current graduate student, cumulative graduate GPA must be at least 3.25.
- Have strong computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills. (Will be required to take a writing test).
- Be in good standing with the university.
Preference will be given to candidates with 1 year of further matriculation.
Commitment: 20 hours per week.
Value: Nine hours tuition waiver per term.
For more information on assistantships available at the School of Business, please contact Humberto Duarte (email@example.com).