Jennifer Boyd-Pugh, M.S., SHRM-SCP, Divisional Vice President
Barry Alumna class of 1994, 2001
I'm excited to share that we have begun the 2018-19 academic year at Barry University! By now you should have received your alumni postcard in the mail, which highlights all the upcoming events and activities for this year. We have many exciting activities planned and hope you will be able to join us throughout the year.
Below are just a few University highlights:
- As you know, we are in a presidential search this year and you will be receiving updates from the Chair of the Presidential Search Committee, Gregory Greene, MBA.
- Over the last two years we have restructured the Recruitment and Admissions department and have greatly improved systems. As a result, the University has exceeded our new student enrollment goals for the last two years and have welcomed them into the Barry community.
- We have opened the Center for Academic Success and Advising (C.A.S.A.)
- We just opened a new Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins on campus.
- The University signed a long-term contract for Online Program Management (OPM) with Academic Partnerships and will launch 20 fully online programs by 2020.
- We have launched dual enrollment programs this fall with Christopher Columbus High School and Doctors Charter School.
There is a great deal of enthusiasm, spirit and energy at Barry University, and as a fellow alumna I’m so proud to be a part of this community. Please register for the many upcoming events, which will also give you an opportunity to see all the changes to the campus. We sincerely appreciate all our alumni as you are important to our continued success!