Earn your Post-Baccalaureate DNP in Anesthesiology
The Post-Baccalaureate DNP in Anesthesiology is a full-time, science based program offering five different locations throughout Florida. Our well-rounded faculty offer personalized attention from admission to graduation. Since 2004, our graduates have had excellent board passing rates and are highly sought-after by major hospitals and anesthesia groups. The integrated curriculum combines science-based didactic coursework, clinical rotation and state-of-the-art simulation training. Professional training workshops feature expertise from community leaders in anesthesia.
Classes begin in May. Applications Open November 1.
FLORIDA LOCATIONS: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood | West Palm Beach | Tampa | Orlando | Ocala
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in nursing or a related science
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- One year of full-time critical care experience as a RN (ICU preferred)
- RN license and BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Resume or CV
- Official GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay describing the role of a CRNA
- One college-level chemistry course with laboratory component completed within five years of beginning the program with a grade of B or higher
- One additional math or science course
- Personal interview with Admissions Committee
This program is pending accreditation approval from the Council on Accreditation for Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs.”