Please follow the process below to apply online through our MyBarry System. If you apply through our MyBarry System, please do not apply via PostBacCAS by Liaison. If you have already submitted an application for our BMS program through PostBacCAS, you do not need to submit an online application through our MyBarry system. Only one application platform should be utilized.
How do I apply?
- Complete the online graduate application, or complete the conventional paper application when you visit.
- Submit your $30 nonrefundable application fee with your application. (This can either be done online with a credit card, or via a check or money order payable to Barry University that you submit via mail.)
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. Incomplete transcripts must be updated with final official transcripts as soon as all coursework is completed.
- Submit official test score results (GRE, MCAT, DAT, VAT, OAT or PCAT).
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendations from science professors. We do accept committee letters. If you have been out of school for some time, we can accept a letter of recommendation from an employer or advisor; however, please let us know via email (Healthsciences@barry.edu) that you will be submitting an employer or advisor letter in lieu of a science professor.
- Submit a personal statement describing your future goals.
- Submit your most recent resume. Please include any shadowing experience, if applicable, on your resume.
- If you are an international student, please read the additional international student requirements detailed here.
- For assistance with the application, please consult the Barry University catalog, or contact Health Sciences Admissions at Healthsciences@barry.edu or (305) 899-3541.
Application documents can be mailed to:
Health Sciences Admissions
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, FL 33161-6695
Unofficial application documents can be emailed to: