How do I apply?
- Complete the online graduate application, or complete the conventional paper application when you visit.
- Submit your $30 nonrefundable application fee with your application. (This can either be done online with a credit card, or via a check or money order payable to Barry University that you submit via mail.)
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. Incomplete transcripts must be updated with final official transcripts as soon as all coursework is completed.
- Submit official test score results (GRE, MCAT, DAT, VAT, OAT or PCAT).
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendations from science professors. We do accept committee letters. If you have been out of school for some time, we can accept a letter of recommendation from an employer or advisor; however, please let us know via email (Healthsciences@barry.edu) that you will be submitting an employer or advisor letter in lieu of a science professor.
- Submit a personal statement describing your future goals.
- Submit your most recent resume. Please include any shadowing experience, if applicable, on your resume.
- If you are an international student, please read the additional international student requirements detailed here.
- For assistance with the application, please consult the Barry University catalog, or contact Health Sciences Admissions at Healthsciences@barry.edu or (305) 899-3541.
Application documents can be mailed to:
Health Sciences Admissions
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, FL 33161-6695
Unofficial application documents can be emailed to: