Biomedical Sciences Comprehensive Exam
Eligibility is determined by ALL of the following:
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- No more than 8 hours of "C" grades
- No "I" or "F" grades
- Minimum of 30 semester hours completed (with core courses included)
Procedures / Information
The following forms are required in order to take the comprehensive exam. You will need the free Adobe Reader in order to view the files. All forms and payments are to be submitted to Ms. Marline Monestime in the BMS office at least 14 days prior to your preferred test date. Students may be denied testing if forms and payment are not received at least 14 days prior to test date.
- Comprehensive Exam Memo
- Registration Agreement Form
- Read and sign the Comp Exam Memorandum and Registration Agreement Form.
- Forms may be faxed to the BMS office at 954-367-8696. Payment must be mailed or submitted in person.
- Payments can be made via check or money order, payable to Barry University.
- Exam Fee: $50.00 (first attempt fee), or $150.00 (second or third attempt fee).
- All forms and payments must be received by April 26, 2013.
- Contact Marline Monestime firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-899-3227 if you have any questions.
- All information regarding the exam (including your confirmation email) will be sent to your mymail account. You are responsible for checking your email as well as this site periodically for updated information.
- Bring your identification card to check in for the exam at 9:30 am on testing day, two pencils or pens. Scrap paper will be provided.
Students in the Master's program are required to sit for and pass the BMS Comprehensive Exam before being approved to graduate. Click here for graduation requirements/procedures.