Workshops offered by the CARE Center
The CARE Center has offered these workshops can customize a workshop for your organization or department on a variety of subjects. If you are interested, please reach out to Dr. Fay Roseman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cultural Competency
- Multicultural Competency Training
Children and Families
- Children, Disasters, Crisis, and Stress - From Trauma to Resilience
- The Ties that Bind: Child Focus in Families
- Basics of Play Therapy
- Introduction to Play Therapy
Crisis and Trauma
- A New Understanding of Traumatic Stress
- Crisis Intervention
Therapist to Therapist Series
- Case Conceptualization for Service Delivery
- Assessment - What Brings You Here Today?
- Treatment Planning - When Will We Know it's Time to Stop?
- Documentation - How Do I Say That?
- Termination - How Do I Say Goodbye?
- Boundary Setting - Preventing Burnout
- ABCs Of Sexology
- Apply Bowen Theory to the Connecticut School Shooting
- The Bowen Theory Concept of the Triangle
- Bowen Theory's Unique View of Anxiety
- Applying the Concept of Counterbalancing Life Forces to the Clinical Phenomena
- Brief Interventions for the Addiction Spectrum - Tips and Tools for Counselors
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Depression using the Bright Program
- DSM 5: Overview and Impact Exploration
- Differentiation of Self
- Thinking Systems For The Helping Professions: Implications for Clinical Practice and Education
- Utilizing the Language of the Body to Move Client Into Eating Disorder Recovery