Appointments can be scheduled online through Handshake, by calling (305) 899-4010 or by visiting our office in Landon 205.
- The Career Development Center does not offer same day appointments; all students and alumni must make an appointment to meet with a career counselor at least 24 hours in advance.
- Appointments requested through Handshake are not valid until they have been approved by the Career Counselor. Students will receive an email confirmation once appointments have been approved.
- After hour appointments may be scheduled upon request and with the approval of the Career Counselor. After hour appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the requested appointment time.
- If you will not be able to make it to your scheduled appointment time, please cancel your appointment in Handshake or call our office at your earliest convenience.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late on the day of your appointment, it will be cancelled and recorded as a “no show” in your record.
- Appointments are reserved for Barry University students and alumni.