Student Resources
Connect with us

Withdrawal Information for School of Professional And Career Education (PACE) Students

Students who wish to change their registration status after the first week of class must complete a Withdrawal Form or notify, in writing, their academic advisor/director. Students are also expected to contact the faculty member teaching the course from which they intend to withdraw.

There is no refund when withdrawing from a course. An unauthorized withdrawal will result in a final grade of "F". Students must withdraw before the final four (4) weeks of class. The effective date of the withdrawal will be the date of formal notification to the School of Professional And Career Education.

Oh oh ....

We are sorry but it appears that JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Our site is very interactive and it requires JavaScript to be enabled.
Click on the link below for instructions on how to enable JavaScript on your browser.

Enable JavaScript on your browser