On-line Registration for FALL 2020 begins Wednesday March 11, 2020 at 8:30AM
In order to register on-line students must:
- Have an account balance that is in good standing
- Have a signed registration agreement form from their Academic Advisor
- Have cleared ALL restrictions such as those imposed by the Office of Admissions, International Student Center, etc.
- Have electronic registration approval granted by their Academic Advisor in WebAdvisor.
The first step to on-line registration is to access WebAdvisor. Please go to http://webadvisor.barry.edu.
Log in using your Barry username and password.
Your WebAdvisor username is the same as your Barry email/network username, except the WebAdvisor username must be entered in lower case. If you do not know what your Barry University email address and/or password are, please go to www.barry.edu/password. If you still need help with your email account, you may contact the Department of Information Technology at 305-899-3604 or email them at email@example.com.
On-line Registration Procedures
To take part in on-line registration, your account balance must be in good standing. In addition, you must accept the "Terms and Conditions of Online Registration" which precedes the on-line registration screen on WebAdvisor. You must observe the payment arrangements deadline date in order to be considered fully registered. You may not be eligible for on-line registration for a number of reasons i.e. restrictions based on admissions status, residency status, etc. Please review your status using WebAdvisor before attempting on-line registration in order to resolve any issues that may prevent you from using on-line registration. You can access this important information by looking at My Account Summary and Restrictions. WebAdvisor will provide you with up to date information. You must have written approval from your Academic Advisor for all courses for which you register on-line.
Further information is available at www.barry.edu/webadvisor
To Register Using WebAdvisor
- Please go to http://webadvisor.barry.edu.
The WebAdvisor homepage will display. This page provides users with important dates, tutorials, and other documentation.
- Click on Log In at the top of the WebAdvisor homepage.
- Enter your username (Username is the part before the @ symbol in your Barry email address. Please use lowercase only)
- Enter your password (same as your Barry network password)
- Click on Submit
The WebAdvisor main menu will appear.
- Click on "Students"
- Click on "Am I eligible to register?"
- Please select the appropriate term and click "Submit."
- If eligible to register, click "Register for classes."
- In the case "Missing mandatory information in Student Profile Update" message appears, click "OK" and proceed to the "Student Profile Update" located under the Student Profile menu on the bottom right of the main menu:
- Complete required fields and click "Submit."
- Click "Register for classes" to proceed with the registration.
- Select "NO" to indicate you are NOT a School of Law student.
- The "Terms and Conditions of On-Line Registration" screen will display. Read this carefully and click on "I ACCEPT" button only if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of on-line registration. Click on "I DO NOT ACCEPT" to decline participation in on-line registration and the terms and conditions that apply.
- If you know the courses for which you are registering, click on "Express Registration;" Otherwise, click "Search and Register for classes."
- The easiest method for Course registration is to enter the course synonym number which can be found below each course in this Schedule of Classes
- Under Column heading "Synonym" enter the course synonym number. This will automatically populate all other fields OR
- Under Column heading "Subject" select the subject from drop down window
- Under Column heading "Course #" enter the course number
- Under Column heading "Section #" enter the section number
- Under Column heading "Term" select the term you are registering for
- Click Submit
A screen will appear displaying your preferred sections. This confirms your selected courses but you are not yet registered. To complete your registration process you must choose “Register” from the action drop down menu and click the “Submit” button.
Please note that Schedule Adjustments (Adding and/or Deleting Courses) are not yet an option via On-Line registration. All schedule adjustments must be handled in person by visiting the Office of the Registrar located at Adrian Hall 110 during regular business hours.
*Note: Students can register ONLY for those courses for which they have received written approval from their advisor. If a student registers for coursework not authorized by the advisor, he/she is responsible for the incorrect course selection.
Walk-in registration will begin from 8:30AM until 5:00PM on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 in the Office of the Registrar for those students not registering on-line.
If you need help with your email account, you may contact the Department of Information Technology at 305-899-3604 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.