Commuter Meal Plans
Who wants to cook? Get a commuter meal Plan!
Meal plans aren't just for residence hall students! There is an option for commuters at the Barry University: the Commuter Meal Plan! Everybody wants convenient, delicious meals right here on campus. Even more importantly, you don't want to have to think about carrying enough cash every day to get a meal or snack. We have tailor-made some great ways for commuters, apartment residents, and graduate students to grab something to eat and budget for your food needs for the whole semester.
Meal Plan Options for Commuter Students
The Fall 2013 meal plan begins with breakfast on Friday, August 23, 2013 and ends with dinner on Friday, December 13, 2013. Meal plan changes may not be made once this form is submitted.
Commuter 50 + $150 Dining Dollars - $500/semester
Created for the off-campus student looking for the ultimate convenience, flexibility and value, this plan includes 50 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall plus $150 dining dollars for use at our Buc Stop, WOW, Sandella’s or C-Store locations. This plan also allows for exchange meals (a $5.50 retail value or designated bundle meal) to be used in our campus retail outlets (not accepted at C-Store).
Commuter 35 + $100 Dining Dollars - $350/semester
Easy, convenient, and budget-friendly, this plan includes 35 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall plus $100 dining dollars for use at our Buc Stop, WOW, Sandella’s or C-Store locations. This plan also allows for exchange meals (a $5.50 retail value or designated bundle meal) to be used in our campus retail outlets (not accepted at C-Store).
Commuter 25 - $180/semester
Save time and money, this plan allows commuter students the ability to dine on campus with 25 any time meals in Roussell Dining Hall.
How to successfully navigate your dining meal plan:
- Your student ID (meal card) is required at each meal attended.
- You are the only one who may use your meal card.
- Meal plan selections cannot be changed during a semester.
- Meal plans expire at the end of the semester.
- Dining dollars are redeemable in Roussell Dining Hall, Buc Stop, WOW, Sandella’s, and C-store locations.
• Meal exchanges are equal to $5.50 retail value or designated bundle meal and limited to one per meal period. Balances exceeding $5.50 can be paid with cash, credit/debit, dining dollars, or flex bucs.
- Meal exchanges are not accepted at the C-store location.
- Meal exchanges are redeemable during all business operating hours.
*A meal exchange is a $5.50 meal value which can be used to purchase rotating meal combos priced at $5.50 or to purchase any other menu items and apply the $5.50 meal exchange amount to the cost of those items. Meal exchanges are available at the Buc Stop Café, WOW Café & Wingery and Sandella's Flatbread Café.
Buc Stop Café: Monday - Thursday; 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM
WOW Café & Wingery: Monday - Friday; 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sandella's Flatbread Café: Monday - Friday; 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Monday-Thursday; 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Dining Dollars can be used to purchase additional meals in Roussell Dining Hall, Buc Stop or WOW Cafe
- Two guest meals are provided each time a meal plan is purchased.
- Commuter Meal Plans can be purchased by cash, check or credit card in the Cashiers/Business Office (CBO). A representative there can also assist you in obtaining a Commuter Meal Plan using excess financial aid or loans.