PA PRIMARY CARE REVIEW COURSE LOCATION INFORMATION
2012 Primary Care Review Course
December 3-7, 2012
|BUPAP Current Students||FREE|
|Barry University Alumni|
|Barry Adjuncts & Preceptors (active in past 12 months)||FREE|
|Non-Barry University PA Students|
$50.00 (USB included)
|Practicing Physician Assistants|
$400.00 (USB included)
|USB flash drive with lectures||$20.00|
This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 41 hours of AAPA Category I CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel.
Physician Assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
Barry University Physician Assistant Program will disclose any significant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and /or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation and with any commercial supporters of the activity.
BUPAP reserves the right to cancel the seminar due to hazardous weather conditions, low registration, etc. BUPAP will make every effort to inform the participants as soon as possible in the event of cancellation. At no time will BUPAP be responsible for any other cost the registrant may have incurred.
- The Barry University Primary Care Review Course has been designed specifically to assist Physician Assistant students and Physician Assistants in their preparation for the certification and recertification exams.
- The design of the course closely follows the content blueprint in the selection of topics and overall organization to provide focus for an organized review of the subject matter contained on the certification and recertification exams.
- The course will also highlight the major aspects of Primary Care and will be useful for all primary care health providers and PA students.
- Each lecturer will present outlines, objectives, and practice questions for their respective topics organized in a comprehensive syllabus, which will be made available to each attendee.
For more info, please contact the CME Office at 305-899-3266, toll free at 1-800-319-3338, by fax at 305-899-6106 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Lectures are conducted via interactive videoconferencing; most lectures will originate in Miami, FL and St. Petersburg, FL
- Miami Shores, FL Location
Barry University Center for Community Health & Minority Medicine, Room #106
320 NW 115th Street
Miami, Florida 33168
- St. Petersburg, FL Location
University Partnership Center
at St. Petersburg College – EpiCenter
13805 58th Street North, Room 2-308 & 2-312
Largo, FL 33760
- St. Croix, VI Location
Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital and Medical Center
Virgin Islands Cardiac Center
Ground Floor, Classroom 2
4007 Estate Diamond Ruby
Christiansted , St. Croix, Virgin Islands, 00820