Courses for Florida licensure

If you obtained a license or completed your graduate work in another state, you may need additional coursework that is required for Florida licensure. You can enroll as a ‘non-degree seeking’ student and complete your required coursework.

Similarly, if you are interested in taking additional coursework for professional development you can select coursework that meets your needs and complete them as a non-degree seeking student.