You should identify transfer courses at the time of doctoral study application.
- A maximum of six graduate credit hours may be transferred from an accredited college or university as appropriate to the program and as approved by the advisor.
- Course work must be relevant to the discipline, at B level or higher.
- Credits must be earned within the seven-year limitation set for the degree.
- Courses must be approved by the appropriate program advisor.
- Courses must not have been applied toward another degree.
- Courses work must be approved by the administration before credit is awarded.
International credits to be transferred must be evaluated according to Barry University policies.
Up to 12 credits may be applied toward the EdD or EdD degree from a Barry University specialist degree program.