- 17 years or older if a senior in High school
- Present a High School diploma or GED to obtain course completion Applicants who have earned a degree from an accredited institution of higher learning may submit a college transcript instead
- Driver’s license
- Possession of valid Health Care Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR card through the following:
- American Heart Association – Provider Level
- Successful completion of background check and drug screening process at www.barryex.com.
- Completion of health examination form by a medical doctor (MD), doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO), nurse practitioner (NP), or physician assistant (PA)