All students applying to the EMT program must do the following:
- Complete the Online application with $30 non-refundable fee, payable to Barry University.
- Submit Proof of High School Diploma, GED, or Higher Education Degree.
- Initiate the Background Screening Process.
- Complete the Immunization / Physical Examination Form * and submit to the Program Director.
- Submit valid Health Insurance Card, or Complete Short Term Health Insurance : On website click "get quote now" and submit proof of insurance to Program Director.
- Submit copy of valid CPR card, or complete CPR Training prior to the beginning of the course.
- Submit copy of Driver’s License.
- Schedule interview.
(*Please note: you will need the free Adobe Reader to view and print this file.)