- Advertise! Barry University’s Career Guide is an annual publication for students and alumni featuring important and valuable information for career success such as resume preparation and interview techniques. Barry University enrolls approximately 3,000 full-time undergraduate students, 3,000 graduate students, and 3,000 School of Professional And Career Education students from 47 U.S. states and territories and over 46 countries worldwide. So, whether you’re a million dollar global company or a local boutique firm, this is a great opportunity to increase your brand’s visibility among the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Information Sessions and Career-Specific Panels! These sessions are a great opportunity to interact with students and alumni and provide them with in-depth look at your company or organization. If this is your first time on campus, hosting an Information session is crucial.
- Attend a Career Fair! We host a variety of career fairs to assist students and alumni networking with recruiters from a variety of industries. While these events are not aimed at securing an employment offer, they are a great way to begin the recruiting process.
- Classroom Presentations: The Career Development Center staff teaches career development courses each semester and is always seeking employer guest speakers to share their insight with students on the job search process.
- Be Visible! Don’t just recruit once a year on campus - make your presence known all year round by conducting workshops, hosting receptions and more. With the large number of companies we work with, you don’t want students to forget about your organization!
- Become a Partner! Become a partner by sponsoring a variety of campus events or assisting with some other program/service. By becoming a partner you will establish a strong presence on campus, but more importantly, you will be providing direct support to our students.
Establish A Campus Presence
Career Development Center