Earn a Seamless Bachelor's and Master's Degrees
In this innovative program, you can earn both your Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in just five years. Barry's seamless BS to MS program offers you a number of advantages:
- Completion of your BS and MS degrees together in this seamless program.
- Faculty with strong academic credentials and extensive experience in the field.
- Our 2100 sq. ft. Human Performance Laboratory, equipped with state-of-the-art technology, enables you to gain the kind of extensive training you need to be a professional in Exercise Physiology.
- Our ideal South Florida location gives you access to incomparable opportunities for internships, networking, and employment.
- Faculty, administrators, and staff whose primary concern is your success.
This seamless Exercise Physiology program offers two tracks: physiology of sport performance and clinical exercise physiology. The program is a 150 credit-hour program requiring 114 undergraduate credit-hours and 36 graduate credit-hours. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have earned your Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology and your Master of Science degree in Movement Science with a Specialization in Exercise Physiology.
The thesis plan of study is designed to prepare you for research in exercise physiology and requires completion of a master's thesis.
If you select the internship plan of study you will gain the experience needed to assume a higher-level position in fitness and wellness clinics upon graduation. This program option requires successful completion of comprehensive exams and an internship.
If you're not sure if you want to enter the BS-to-MS program or stick with the traditional BS program, don't worry; you don't have to decide now. Since the preliminary coursework is identical for the two program options, you have until your junior year to declare the option you've selected.