MS in Higher Education Administration
The 36-credit hour MS in Higher Education Administration prepares you for an exciting career as well as leadership roles by developing your knowledge base and skill set in higher education.
Our master's program introduces you to areas such as organizational learning, governance, research, and student development within the context of post-secondary education, regarding current issues such as access, accountability, student demographics, and internationalization.
In addition to earning your master’s degree, you will be prepared for a career in academics or student affairs. Below is a list of suitable careers in your field:
- Recruitment and Admissions
- Institutional Advancement or Research
- Alumni Relations
- Central Administration
- Policy and Government
- Research and Consulting Firms related to Higher Education
Higher Education Administration graduates may work in positions that include:
- Program Coordinator
- Director: Academic Affairs, Institutional Advancement, and Career Development Center
- Assistant Director, Honors Program and Admissions
- Coordinator: Career Services
- Associate Registrar