MS in Higher Ed Admissions
- Application (Apply online at www.barry.edu/gradadmissions)
- Statement of Purpose(Your statement of purpose should include (a) your reasons for selecting Barry University; (b) your professional plans upon completion of your degree; and (c) any information that you believe will help in the evaluation of your application.)
- Transcripts (from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university)
- Arrange for official, sealed transcripts from all postsecondary institutions you have attended to be sent to Barry University (Attn: Office of Graduate Admissions, 11300 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33161).
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (Complete paper recommendations or submit them online at www.barry.edu/recommendation)
- Entrance exam: GRE or MAT(waived if GPA is above 3.0)