Your classes will include the following as part of the 59-61 credits in distribution requirements in the following areas:
- Oral and Written Communication-ENG 111, 210; SPE 101 or COM 104 elective
- Theology and Philosophy-220 and 3 PHI credits; THE 201 and 3 THE elective credit hours
- Humanities and Arts-6 elective credit hours
- Mathematics and Science-MAT 152; CS 180 or higher; Lab Science elective (3-4 credit hours)
- Social Sciences-HIS 150, POS 201, PSY 281, SOC 200
- Foreign Language-3 credit hours
Your classes will include the following as part of the 48-credit major requirements in the five indicated component areas:
- Philosophy (12 credit hours)-PHI 304, 308, 310, 355
- Political Science (12 credit hour)-POS 207, 308, 425-426
- History (9 credit hours)-HIS 201, 202, 432
- Business (12 credit hours)-BUS 181, 239, ECO 201, 202
- English (minimum 3 credit hours)-ENG 406
- Integrative Experience-HIS/POS 487
The balance of 14-15 credit hours completing the 120-credit-hour course of study is to be chosen from electives to strengthen each component of the major with ENG 207, 312, 410 recommended as needed and with SOC 370 especiallly recommended.
The minimum grade of C is required in all courses in the major.
You will also complete an integrative experience which consists of HIS/POS 487.