Admission to the M.A. in Practical Theology Program
To be admitted to Barry University’s Master of Arts in Practical Theology, you must have:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution with at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Sufficient undergraduate preparation (usually 18 credit-hours of undergraduate theology or religious studies) or relevant life experience
- A minimum score of 40 on the Miller Analogies Test or 1000 on the G.R.E.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- An interview with the members of the Graduate Theology Committee (when possible)
Please note: Provisional acceptance may be granted on an individual basis.
Once you are admitted to the M.A. in Practical Theology program, you can choose to complete a concentration in Hispanic / Latino Theology and Ministry.
For more information on admission requirements, please contact Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 305-899-3100.