Barry RA Selection
Become A Resident Assistant In Spring 2019!
Once you attend an info session, an email will be sent to you with a link to the Resident Assistant Application and the materials needed to be completed along with the application- this will be done through our new online process. All candidates must have attended one of the following information sessions in order to receive the link and access the application. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘18
Completed Applications are due Mon, March 26th @ 5pm via online system & email only.
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Tuesday, February 27th||7pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room, 152|
|Thursday, March 1st||7pm||Library 101|
|Monday, March 12th||6pm||Weber Grand Hall|
|Wednesday, March 14th||3pm||Library 102|
|Tuesday, March 20th||7pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room, 152|
|Thursday, March 22nd||7pm||Weber Grand Hall|
Individual RA Interviews – Friday, April 6th; will be scheduled via email beginning the week of April 2nd
Group Process – Saturday, April 7th; 8:30am-1pm
Letters will go out in April
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.5 for undergrad; min cumulative GPA for grads according program
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by app due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by app due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the app electronically and on time
More information or questions, please contact email@example.com or call 305-899-3875.