BECOME A RESIDENT ASSISTANT THIS FALL!
Applications for the resident assistant position are now available on the link below. Please download the application and follow instructions closely. Ensure that all materials are submitted on time to Judisha Chettyjchetty@barry.edu. All candidates must have attended one of the following information sessions for the application to be considered. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘16
Completed Applications due November 24th by 12pm via email only
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Tuesday, October 6th||6pm||Landon Events Room|
|Thursday, October 15th||7pm||D&D Lounge|
|Wednesday, October 21st||3pm||Landon 302|
|Thursday, October 29th||7pm||Landon Events Room|
|Sunday, November 8th||8pm||Dominican Multi-purpose Room|
|Tuesday, November 10th||8pm||Weber Game Room|
|Monday, November 23rd||5pm||Landon Events Room|
Individual RA Interviews – Friday, January 22nd 2016; 8am-5pm
Group Process – Saturday, January 23rd 2016; 8:30am-2pm
Letters will go out February 8th.
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.5 for undergrad; min cumulative GPA for grads according program
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by app due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by app due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the app electronically and on time