Barry RA Selection
Become A Resident Assistant In Spring 2018!
Once you attend an info session, an email will be sent to you with a link to the Resident Assistant Application and the materials needed to be completed along with the application- this will be done through our new online process. All candidates must have attended one of the following information sessions in order to receive the link and access the application. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘17
Completed Applications due Friday, March 31st @ 12pm via online system & email only.
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Thursday, February 23rd||7pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room|
|Tuesday, February 28th||7pm||Library 102|
|Tuesday, March 14th||7pm||Weber Grand Hall|
|Thursday, March 16th||7pm||Library 101|
|Wednesday, March 22nd||7pm||Weber Grand Hall|
|Tuesday, March 28th||7pm||Library 102|
Individual RA Interviews – Will be scheduled with a Professional Staff Member the week of April 3rd - April 7th 2017
Group Process – Saturday, April 8th 2017; 8:30am-1pm Letters will go out in April
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.5 for undergrad; min cumulative GPA for grads according program
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by app due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by app due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the app electronically and on time
More information or questions, please contact Judisha Williams (Jcwilliams@barry.edu) at 305-899-3875