To be accepted into this graduate program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Acceptance by the University's Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally listed institution, as verified by two (2) official transcripts.
- Completion of undergraduate courses in anatomy, kinesiology, or biomechanics, and Introduction to Psychology*.
- Sufficient undergraduate preparation or life experience, as determined by the Graduate Program Coordinator and Associate Dean.
- Satisfaction of additional entrance requirements or minimal test scores on national examinations, if specified for particular degree programs.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- A short essay describing personal career goals and how a graduate degree from Barry will help fulfill these goals.
- A personal interview arranged with the program coordinator and/or department chair if requested by the program coordinator prior to admission or obtaining "degree seeking" status.
NOTE: The Dean of the School of Human Performance and Leisure Sciences reserves the right to establish a minimum undergraduate GPA as well as a minimum GRE score for applicants. GRE applications are available from Barry's Office of Graduate Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Prerequisite courses listed are not as condition of acceptance, but must be completed before enrolling in classes required for graduation.