Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology (BS)
To apply to Barry University’s undergraduate program in Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, you must apply for admission to Barry University and note Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology as your choice of major.
To apply to Barry University, you must submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed undergraduate application. This application can be electronically submitted.
- Application fee of US $30. Please make your nonrefundable application fee payable to Barry University.
- Official high school transcripts and all college/university transcripts
- Official SAT I or ACT scores
If you are an international student whose first language is not English, you must also submit a TOEFL score. Educational records – transcripts, record of marks, school-leaving examinations – must be accompanied by certified English translations if in a language other than English. Barry's admissions counselors are always available to assist you. Call 1-800-695-2279 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Requirements for Academic Good Standing
For the Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology Major:
- You must achieve a 2.5 cumulative GPA and a 2.5 average GPA in all Sport and Exercise Science and major courses attempted by the end of your first semester in the program.
- If you do not meeting or maintain the program cumulative GPA requirement, you will be notified and given one additional semester to meet or exceed the minimum cumulative GPA. If at the end of the second semester of study, you still have not earned the required program cumulative GPA, you will be dismissed from the major.