General Requirements for Full Admission
- A completed application.
- Master's or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Graduate grade point average of at least 3.25 (A=4.0)
- Acceptable Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores in all three areas: Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical; scores must be from a test date within five years preceding application.
- Three recent letters of professional recommendation for doctoral study.
- An interview with two faculty members in the program.
Admission to Class
Applicants may be permitted to take two doctoral courses (6 credits) on the basis of signed application and proof of a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, with the approval of the specialization coordinator.
All application materials (including test scores, transcripts and letters of recommendation) are due to the Admissions Office by the following dates for priority consideration:
- June 1 for Fall admission.
- October 1 for Spring admission.
- February 1 for Summer admission.