I lost my I-94; now what?

Your I-94 is the Arrival/Departure record issued to you on the vessel in which you arrived to the United States. This card must also be surrendered to airline staff upon leaving the United States (except for Bermudan and Canadian students). Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) maintains this information (your arrival and departure) and reports your entry and exit to the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) which is regulated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

If you have lost your I-94, you must apply for a new one which will require filling out an I-102 application (Instructions on how to complete the I-102 application can be found here), submission of entry documentation, and a $330 filing fee. For more information on this process and help filing out your application, please contact IMP.

While the application is processing, you will be restricted from traveling outside the U.S.

For additional information about the I-94 and CBP, please click here.