Student Letters

International students are able to request certain letters from IMP. In order to do so, you must fill out a Document Request Form and submit it to our office. Below are various letters that can be completed by your Designated School Official.

  • Social Security Number application letter
  • Overall Status Letter
  • Financial Verification Letter
  • Invitation
  • Letter of Introduction (DMV)
  • Concurrent Enrollment
  • Transient Letter
  • Volunteer Letter
  • Visa renewal Letter