Barry Law’s Moot Courtroom went through a major transformation over the summer, resulting in a vibrant, new look and several upgrades that are intended to enhance the academic experience for students and faculty.
Among the improvements now in place:
- All-new lecture hall seating. The new seats feature padded cushions and an adjustable, ergonomic design with ventilated chair backs. Each desk features a conveniently located power outlet and two USB charging ports.
- High-definition Presentation System, which includes:
- Two 80-inch high-definition LED monitors
- New overhead projection system
- SMART Lectern. The system includes a touch-screen Smart Sympodium, which allows instructors to make notations on top of their presentations. Users also have the ability to plug in a laptop (analog or digital) and show the laptop display to others in the room via the overhead projector and the dual 80-inch LED displays.
- Ability to control the room lighting, audio and video via a touch panel located at the lectern.
- Improved lighting
- New carpet
- New paint
Workers are putting the finishing touches on the Moot Courtroom in preparation for Orientation in late August. You can see more photos of the renovated Moot Courtroom here.