- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution with at least a 3.0 grade point average (Grade B) as indicated by transcripts (candidates without a 3.0 grade point average may be considered based on past work experience).
- Applicants who do not give evidence of being native English speakers, including those applying for transfer from U.S. institutions, or who have not graduated from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction must submit a score of 550 or better on the TOEFL examination (213 on the computer-based TOEFL, or 79 on the internet-based TOEFL).
- 2 short essays: (1) why I want to be in the MLS program, and (2) a book that has influenced my life
- Interview with the director of MLS program
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably at least one from an academic source).
- All students will be admitted provisionally into the program for a maximum of 6 credit hours. Students must earn a minimum grade point average of 3.0 at the completion of 6 credit hours to be accepted into the MLS program.
Oh oh ....