To qualify for the Master of Science in Management, the candidates must:
- Be fully admitted to the program;
- Successfully complete the program, with an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) or greater;
- Repeat only once any course with a grade below “B” to attain a grade of “B” or better;
- Complete all course requirements with no more than two “C” (2.0) grades in the final grade point average. Any “C” grades beyond this limit must be repeated for a grade of “B” or better with only one repeat per course allowed;
- Repeat any failed course and obtain a grade of at least “C.” Only one repeat for a failed course will be allowed. Any student who fails a course a second time or who fails three courses will be dismissed from the program;
- Meet all general requirements of the University for a Master’s Degree and complete the program within five years from the date of initial matriculation.
Note: A student is placed on academic probation when the cumulative GPA falls below 3.00. In this event, the student must raise the cumulative GPA to at least 3.00 within one calendar year following the semester in which the GPA fell below 3.00.