The Career Placement & Alumni Relations Center within the Andreas School of Business offers unique services to Employers.
- A Job Listing Service allows employers to advertise open positions at their companies.
- Corporate Information Sessions give employers opportunities to attract students to South Florida organizations.
- MBA Resumes and Undergraduate Resumes are available on CD-ROMs (beginning May 2005)
In order to maximize recruiting potential with the Andreas School of Business, we encourage companies to establish and maintain an ongoing presence within the school through the Career Placement & Alumni Relations Center.
Job Listing Service
Employers can list openings to current undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni seeking full-time employment or internships.
The Andreas School of Business Career Placement, & Alumni Relations Center wishes to thank you for your support of our programs. We are pleased to have partnered with the Barry University Career Planning & Placement Center to exclusively manage our job listing service for the School of Business students and alumni. This service will allow you to post your full-time and part-time positions, making them available 24 hours a day, to candidates from anywhere in the world.
For job postings, contact Betsy Sias, Director Andreas School of Business Career Placement Center at email@example.com or 305-899-3524.
Employers interested in hiring students for any semester should click on the corresponding link below, fill out the form and fax or email it to Betsy Sias at 305-899-3524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Information Sessions
Corporate Information Sessions are a great way to attract students to your company. They allow you to present information about your environment, culture, recruiting opportunities, and anything else you feel is important. On-Site Tours allows students to experience your company culture first-hand as well as provide easier access for departmental managers to actively participate in the recruiting process.
If you are interested in hosting a Corporate Information Session or On-site Event for School of Business students, please contact Betsy Sias, Director, Andreas School of Business Career Placement, & Alumni Relations Center at email@example.com or at 305-899-3524 .
Information Sessions can consist of a variety of formats:
- On-campus, at a local establishment, or on-site
- Open to the general student population, or targeted at a specific major
- Media-enhanced, presentation if desired, followed by a question/answer period
- Format is as creative as desired
What do you want students to know about your Company?
The following can serve as a guideline when preparing to present information to prospective hires:
- Information about the nature of the current job openings
- Career advancement opportunities
- Qualifications needed
- Growth and success of company
- Location of the facilities
- Products / services offered
- Company mission statement and values
- Training available
- Treatment of employees
- Company culture
- Realistic job preview
- Procedures to follow if interested in the company