Our vision, guided by our Catholic Identity, Dominican heritage and University Core Commitments, is to empower our students, staff, and faculty with the skills and competencies to be leaders for a just and humane world.
Through a transformative University experience characterized by “Learn, Reflect, and Serve,” the Division of Mission and Student Engagement develops and implements programs and services that cultivate the characteristics of a Barry University graduate:
- Barry University Spirit - Fosters deep connections with other students and a life-long relationship with the Barry community.
- Health and Wellness - Encourages holistic emotional, physical and social well-being.
- Social Justice, Service, and Advocacy - Inspires personal and social responsibility to actively implement change.
- Ethical and Inclusive Leadership - Creates civic minded leaders characterized by moral reasoning, global awareness, and a compassion for others.
- Spiritual and Personal Discovery - Develops a deeper understanding of self through reflection.
- Professional and Career Development - Provides the foundation for career readiness and life skills.