Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Undergraduate students are invited to participate in a leadership certificate program during the fall semester, which includes self-discovery, team building, and reflection. This cohort program introduces students to the Social Change Model of Leadership Development through fun, hands-on sessions featuring guest speakers and Peer Mentors.
Once participants complete the ELP certificate, students are encouraged to apply for campus leadership positions such as Student Government, Resident Assistant, Service Fellows, Ambassadors, O-Team, and others as well as develop on-going mentoring relationships with upperclassmen, university staff, and faculty.
- Session 1: Thursday, September 10
- Session 2: Thursday, September 17
- Mentoring Meeting: Thursday, September 24
- Session 3: Thursday, October 1
- Session 4: Thursday, October 8
- Mentoring Meeting: Thursday, October 15
- Session 5: Thursday, October 22
- Session 6: Thursday, October 29
All sessions will take place in Weber Grand Hall from 3-5pm.
- 6 leadership sessions during the fall semester
- 2 meetings with Peer Mentor during designated mentoring weeks
- 2 on campus events
- Complete a day of service
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 305-899-3599.