Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Students are invited to participate in a leadership certificate program during the fall semester. ELP provides experiential opportunities to enhance leadership skills, raise social awareness, and stimulate intellectual growth. The program introduces students to the concept of social justice, and leadership styles through a process of self-discovery.
Once the ELP certificate is completed, students are encouraged to apply for campus leadership position such as Student Government, Resident Assistant, Service Fellows; and develop on-going mentor relationships with upperclassmen, university staff, faculty, and senior administrators.
- Session 1: Thursday, September 12th
- Session 2: Thursday, September 19th
- Mentoring Meeting: September 22-28
- Session 3: Thursday, October 3rd
- Session 4: Thursday, October 10th
- Mentoring Meeting: October 13-19
- Session 5: Thursday, October 24th
- Session 6: Thursday, October 31st
All sessions will take place in Weber Grand Hall from 3-5pm.
- 6 leadership sessions during the fall semester
- 2 meetings with Peer Mentor during designated mentoring weeks
- 2 on campus events
- Complete a day of service
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 305-899-3599.