Division of Mission and Institutional Effectiveness
The Division of Mission and Institutional Effectiveness has administrative responsibility for four academic and administrative support areas within the University: Enrollment Services, Office of the Registrar, Office of Institutional Research, and Office of Mission Engagement.
The Division advances the University's mission by providing an individualized and supportive enrollment process, effective research practices, strategic planning, and the development of programs, projects and initiatives that promote institutional effectiveness.
Utilizing a student centered service model, we:
- engage and enroll qualified applicants at both the undergraduate and graduate level
- support each student's administrative needs as they persist to completion and become successful alumni
- facilitate a systemic review of institutional mission, goals and outcomes in order to support continuous improvement of institutional quality
- promote and support ongoing, integrated research based planning, decision making and evaluation processes
- offer learning opportunities, workshops, conferences and leadership development for students, faculty and staff that foster a personal and collective understanding of Barry's mission
- develop a variety of engagement opportunities that serve to further Barry's mission in the larger community
The Division of Mission and Institutional Effectiveness sponsors several University-wide Standing Committees:
- Barry's Ecological Sustainability Team (BEST)
- Mission Effectiveness Committee (MEC)
- Mission Integration Council (MIC)
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee
- Quality Improvement Program Committee (QIP)
- Retention Committee
If you have any questions, contact the Division of Mission and Institutional effectiveness at MIE@barry.edu or call 305-899-3599.