The Registrar’s Office is excited to announce the availability of free Student Self Service at Barry University. Barry recently designated the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) as its authorized certifying agent in an effort to improve efficiency and enhance the quality of self-service.
By accessing the self-service secure site through NSC, you will save a trip to the Registrar’s Office and have the ability to perform the following services via the Web any time of day or night:
• Print current enrollment verification certificates to send to housing providers, health insurers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
• View your enrollment history, and print enrollment history verification certificates
• View enrollment verifications that have been processed by Clearinghouse on your behalf
• View processed loan deferments
• Obtain an individualized list of your lenders
• View deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to your lenders
• Print a Good Student Discount certificate
Student Self-Service is free, easy to use, and secure. You can try it for yourself right now by logging into http://webadvisor.barry.edu/ using your student login and password, and clicking the "Student Self Service Enrollment Verification National Student Clearinghouse" link under the Academic Profiles section.
For more information about Student Self-Service, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 305-899-3860.