Managing grants, scholarships and loans. July 12
How am I going to pay for nursing school?
It’s a question generations of nursing students have grappled with, and today with the growing demand for nurses coupled with rising tuition costs, this financial question can seem insurmountable. This is exactly why we put together a team to help you navigate the confusing world of grants, scholarships and student loans. This 45-minute webinar will help you find and apply for educational funding in a simple easy-to-follow format.
What you will learn:
- How to get started with grants and scholarship applications.
- Where to find available grants and scholarships.
- Presenting yourself as a competitive candidate for top scholarships.
- Navigating the process, from application to award.
Who can benefit from this webinar?
- Both graduate and undergraduate nursing students.
- Current or future nursing students from any public or private US university or college.
Who should attend?
- First time freshman who are starting nursing school within the next 24 months.
- Transfer students from nursing or other majors that are interested in completing nursing school.
- Working RNs and LPNs interested in completing their BSN.
- Bachelor's-prepared nurses seeking their MSN, DNP or PhD.
- Master's-prepared nurses seeking their DNP or PhD.
- Parents and/or guardians of first-time or transfer nursing students.
Meet the Speakers
Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Senior Associate Director, Financial Aid