We hope to see you at the 10th Anniversary of the College Brides Walk on February 21!
Join Barry University in creating a platform for young minds to be able to discuss solutions, have a healthy outlet for self-expression, and open up a conversation around a topic that often goes unnoticed. In 2010, a small team created The College Brides Walk to promote healthy relationships on college campuses, and it’s now a yearly tradition that honors Gladys Ricart and all those lost to domestic and dating violence.
After the walk we’ll enjoy a presentation at Johnson & Wales during lunch, then can either walk or shuttle back to Barry University. Please be sure to wear a wedding gown or all white and sneakers for walking. Those who opt not to walk will have a scheduled program at Barry University.
- 9am-9:50am: Registration & Check-in, Broad Auditorium
- 10am-10:50am: Opening Remarks, Broad Auditorium
- 11am- 11:50am: Kick Off 3 Mile Walk
- 12pm-12:50pm: Lunch & Programming, Johnson & Wales University
- 1pm-2pm: Walk or Bus Back to Barry University
- 2pm-2:15pm: Closing Remarks, Broad Auditorium
Friday February 21, 2020
1300 N.E. 2nd Ave., Miami, FL 33161
This is a free event.
For more information, contact Dr. Laura Finley at 954.592.7893 or email@example.com.