ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS - PRE-NURSING
Freshmen who are interested in the Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program option, who meet the admissions requirements, will be admitted to the pre-nursing program in order to complete the first two years of required courses.
Transfer students not meeting the requirements for admission to the Traditional BSN option can also apply to be admitted to the pre-nursing program.
FRESHMEN ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- High school GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Completion of high school or college courses in biology and chemistry with a minimum grade of C in each
- Completion of Algebra II or equivalent, with a minimum grade of C
- Achievement of a minimum score of 800 on the SAT or 17 on the ACT
TRANSFER ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum achievement of 3.0 cumulative college GPA and fewer than five Withdrawals, Ds or Fs when combined.
- Earned at least a C in each of the required science courses taken - Anatomy & Lab, Physiology & Lab, Microbiology & Lab, Biochemistry (or equivalent) & Lab without repeats, including withdrawals
- Earned at least a C in all liberal arts course