Curriculum – RN to BSN Option
The RN-to-BSN option is comprised of 28 nursing credits. Upon completion of these courses, together with prerequisite courses, students will earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Graduate of a state-approved diploma or associate degree program
- Current Florida RN license- Current unencumbered RN License
- Cumulative college GPA of at least 2.5
- Professional liability insurance
- Compliance with health and regulatory requirements
- Grade C or better in liberal arts and sciences courses