Prerequisites – RN to BSN Option
Registered nurses who are graduates of accredited associate degree programs in the state of Florida will be awarded 29 credits towards their bachelor's degree after successfully completing the third semester of nursing courses at Barry University. There is a $35 per credit fee for each credit awarded.
RNs who are graduates of diploma or non-accredited schools will be required to take proficiency exams in medical surgical, maternal child and psychiatric nursing.
- English Composition (6 Credits)
- Human Anatomy with Lab
- Human Physiology with Lab
- Microbiology with Lab
- Chemistry with Lab
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (9 Credits)
- Philosophy and Theology (6 credits)
- Bio-Medical Ethics
- Computer Elective
- Humanities and Fine Arts (9 credits)
- Open Elective