Greater Business Effectiveness
Program and Purpose
This seminar series has been designed to provide participants with valuable information and practical tools in areas basic to business success. The series consists of four separate seminars. Each includes not only classroom-based sessions, but also pre and post course-related Web-based activities. It is available to businesses and industries on a customized basis.
Overview of Seminars
- Giving Exceptional Customer Service
- Pleasing Hard-to-Serve Customers
- Retaining Customers
- Serving Customers Electronically
- Winning Customer Loyalty
- Stages of Team Building
- Functions of Team Members
- Building Synergy
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Organization
Business Communications for Results
- Importance of Effective Communications
- Communications in the Digital Age
- Integrated Communications
- Global Communications
- Professional Communications
Improving Productivity Through Understanding of Finance
- Basic Accounting Concepts
- Understanding Financial Statements/Ratios
- Basics of Inventory
- Basic Auditing Principles
- The Budget as a Plan
- Putting Controls in Place
- Increased skills and knowledge needed for business success
- Increased earning potential
- Improved edge in competitive job markets
To maximize the learning experience, each course includes classroom- based sessions along with pre and post course related Web-based activities. Access to the Internet is required.
This course will be of value to new managers and anyone who would benefit from a fundamental overview of these essential topics.
There are no prerequisites.
Jack Kleban is a professor of management at Barry University and CEO and founder of a computer support company that became profitable after only three months of operation. Awarded "Entrepreneur of the Year" by Toledo, Ohio "SCORE", Mr. Kleban also has served as a business consultant and has worked in supervisory positions for Holnam Inc. and General Motors. A graduate of Indiana Institute of Technology and the University of Toledo, Mr. Kleban brings extensive and varied business experience to the classroom setting.
Interested in holding these classes on-site at your work place? Get together with a minimum of 10 colleagues and coworkers. For more information contact Customized Corporate Training at 305 788 7935 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.