CCP 176: Income Tax Planning
This course emphasizes the fundamentals of individual income taxation, the tax implications of various types of businesses, tax-advantaged investments, employee compensation issues and planning, alternative minimum tax, tax traps, and more.
Refer to the more detailed topic list in CFP Board’s Guide to CFP® Certification.
- 32. Income tax law fundamentals
33. Tax compliance
34. Income tax fundamentals and calculations
35. Characteristics and income taxation of business entities
36. Income taxation of trusts and estates
38. Tax consequences of the disposition of property
39. Alternative minimum tax (AMT)
40. Tax reduction/management techniques
41. Passive activity and at-risk rules
42. Tax implications of special circumstances
43. Charitable contributions and deductions