Cherison Andrew Cuffy, D.P.M., C.W.S.
- Diplomat, American Academy of Wound Management, Certified Wound Specialist (C.W.S.): 2010- Present
- Florida Podiatric Medical License 2006 – Present
- Member, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Qualified in Foot and Ankle Surgery 2009
- University Hospital. Tamarac, Florida
- Northwest Medical Center. Margate, Florida
- Coral Springs Medical Center. Coral Springs, Florida
- Imperial Point Medical Center. Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (Class of 2006)
- 2006-2009. Northwest Medical Center, Margate Fl. PM&S 36
- Assistant Professor, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine.
- Member, Credentials and Qualifications Committee, University Hospital 2013 – Present
- Member, Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Northwest Medical Center 2013- Present
- Snyder RJ, Cuffy, CA, Glick B, Ead, J. (2015). Dehydrated Human Amnion/Chorion Membrane as Adjunctive Therapy in the Mulidisciplinary Treatment of Pyoderma Gangrenosum: A Case Report. Ostomy Wound Management. 61(9):40-49
- Snyder, RJ, Cuffy, CA. (2011). Idiopathic Dystrophic Calcinosis with Chronic Changes Representative of Squamous Cell Cancer. Podiatry Management, 30 (2):185.