Luis A. Rodriguez Anaya, DPM
Foot and Ankle Surgery, Sports Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Mercy Hospital a Campus of Plantation General Hospital Miami, Florida
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine (Class of 2011)
- Mercy Hospital/ Barry University. Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery (PMSR/RRA)
- Sports Medicine Fellowship Mercy Hospital/Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine.
- National Basketball Association: Miami Heat. University of Miami. Barry University.
- Boulder Center for Sport Medicine, Colorado.
- Assistant Professor, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- 2015 – present Handbook Committee Barry University
- Merrill, T.J., Rodriguez, L.A., & Bernstein, M. (2015). Spina Bifida: A Twenty Year Struggle with Osteomyelitis. The Podiatry Institute Update, 195-199.
- Merrill, T.J., Rodriguez, L.A., & Rosario, N. (2014). Cutaneous Horn in the Lower Extremity A Case Report. The Podiatry Institute Update, 175-177.
- Singh, B., Burrmeister, C., Machado, K., Rodriguez, L.A., & Santos, A., (2013). Variations of the Origin of the Arcuate Artery. JAPMA, 103(3), 181-184.
- Merrill, T.J., Vena, V., Rodriguez, L.A. (2012). Relationship Between Smoking and Plantar Callus Formation of The Foot. The Podiatry Institute Update, 196-199.
Scientific Poster Presentation:
- Saxton, J., Anwar, Z., Homer, V., Ludwimg, K., Rodriguez, L.A., Atik, J., Ivankiv, R., Egret, C. (2015). Kinematic Analysis of Tibial Position Related to Peak Plantar Pressure Inside Total ContactCast System. National Biomechanical Meeting.
- Rodriguez, L.A. (2015) Spina Bifida A Twenty Year Struggle with Osteomyelitis Science & Management Symposium. Florida Podiatric Medical Association. Orlando, FL.
- Rodriguez, L.A. (2013) External Fixation in Cerebral Palsy. Science & Management Symposium. Florida Podiatric Medical Association. Orlando, FL.
- Rodriguez, L.A. (2012) AmeriGel use for post-op treatment of ingrown toe nail procedure. American Podiatric Medical Association Conference. Washington, DC.
Additional Professional Activities:
- 2015 - present Team Podiatric Physician, Barry University Athletic Program