BiBi N. Singh, DPM
Academic rank and title: Assistant Professor of Anatomy
- 2004. Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine Miami Shores, FL Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine Degree received
- 2007. Mercy Hospital Coral Gables, FL.Completed 3 Year Podiatric Surgical Residency
- Certificate of Appreciation & Award - American Association of Women Podiatrists Barry University Students Chapter – April 2019
- Basic Medical Science Faculty Award from the Class of 2018 – Received May 2018
- 2011. Barry University Mini-Grant Award - $500 in April 2011.
Accepted July 2019
- Single, double, and arthroscopic incision Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendon transfer for Achilles Rupture: A Literature Review
- Phillip Calaj, BSc., Ashley Mosseri, MSc., Dominick Casciato BiBi Singh, DPM , Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association - Accepted
- 2010 – Present American Association of Anatomists
- 2010 – 2014 – Florida Academy of Science
- Barry University Safety Committee 2011 – October 2019
- Disability Advisory Council 2010 – 2018
- Faculty Outreach Committee – August 2018 – Present
- Faculty Development Committee – August 2018 – present
- 2013 - present. Faculty Incentive Grant Committee.
- 2011 – 2019. Barry University Safety Committee.
- 2011 - 2013. Barry University. Graduate Council
- 2011 - 2013. Academic Affairs Committee
- 2011 - 2013. Welfare Committee
- 2010 –2012. Faculty Handbook Committee
- 2010 –2012. Communique Committee
- 2010 –2012. School of Podiatric Medicine Admissions Committee
- 2010 –2012. School of Podiatric Medicine Curriculum Committee
- 2010 -present. Dr. Patricia Kopenhaver Award Committee
Lower Extremity Anatomy, Cadaver dissection, Surgical Procedures of the Lower Extremity, Teaching Innovations
Singh, B., Builes, N., Casciato, D. “Using Three Dimensional Printing to Enhance Cross Sectional Anatomy Teaching. July 2018, 108 (4) 304-310
Stoupine, Anya. Singh, B.N. “A Cadaveric Study of Metatarsal Lengths and Its Function in the Metatarsal Formula and Forefoot Pathology “– Journal American Podiatric Medical Association. May/June 2018, Vol. 108, No. 3
Commentary for Foot and Ankle Quarterly : Ultra Sound Guided Alcohol Injection for Morton’s Neuroma
Commentary for Foot and Ankle Quarterly: The Accuracy of Bedside Ultrasonography as a Diagnostic Tool for Fractures in the Ankle.
Burmeister, C., Machado, K., Rodriguez, L., Santos, A., Singh, B. (2013) Variations of the Arcuate Artery. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association 2013 May-Jun;103(3):181-4.
Abstracts & Poster presentations:
ACFAS Presentation 2020 Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Resident Authored Publications in the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery: A Systematic Review" Dominick Casciato, DPM, Ashley Mosseri ,Philip Calaj , and Karim Ead and resident Calvin Rushing (DPM), BiBi Singh, DPM .
Casciato, D., Builes, Natalie, Rodriguez, Anaya, Luis, Singh, BiBi.( May 2018) “Association Between Total Knee Arthroplasty And Subtalar Joint Changes: A Cadaver Study” presented at Kaiser Permanente Conference.
Singh B. (2012). Using Technology to teach Anatomy. 76th Annual Meeting Florida Academy of Science, Florida Scientist 75 (89) Supplement 1.
Merrill T, Singh B. (2006). Osteomyelitis and MRI Imaging. American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, New Orleans, LA.
Merrill T, Singh B. (2007). Charcot Foot Deformity and External Fixation. American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Las Vegas Nevada.
Burmeister, C., Machado, K., Rodriguez, L., Santos, A., Singh, B. (2010) Variations of the Arcuate Artery. 74th Annual Meeting of Florida Academy of Science, Florida Scientist. 73 (71), Supplement 1.
Gillihan P, Mascellino E, Singh, B. (2012). The Incidence of Calcaneal fractures in Diabetic Patients. 76th Annual Meeting Florida Academy of Science. Florida Scientist. 75 (79) Supplement 1.
Additional Professional Activities:
- 2014 – Present Barry University Health Careers Summer Camp for High school students
- 2013 - present. NBPME – Board writing workshop for Gross Anatomy and Lower Extremity Anatomy.
- 2014. Lower Extremity Anatomy Text – Edition 1 (Currently copyrighted and publication is pending).
- 2013 - present. Review articles for Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association