BiBi N. Singh, DPM
Academic rank and title:
Assistant Professor of Anatomy, Anatomy Lab Director
- 2004. Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine Miami Shores, FL Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine Degree received
- 2007. Mercy Hospital Coral Gables, FL.Completed 3 Year Podiatric Surgical Residency
- Certificate of Appreciation & Award - American Association of Women Podiatrists Barry University Students Chapter – April 2019
- Basic Medical Science Faculty Award from the Class of 2018 – Received May 2018
- 2011. Barry University Mini-Grant Award - $500 in April 2011.
Accepted July 2019
- Single, double, and arthroscopic incision Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendon transfer for Achilles Rupture: A Literature Review
- Phillip Calaj, BSc., Ashley Mosseri, MSc., Dominick Casciato BiBi Singh, DPM , Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association - Accepted
- Singh, B., Builes, N., Casciato, D. “Using Three Dimensional Printing to Enhance Cross Sectional Anatomy Teaching. July 2018, 108 (4) 304-310
- Stoupine, Anya. Singh, B.N. “A Cadaveric Study of Metatarsal Lengths and Its Function in the Metatarsal Formula and Forefoot Pathology “– Journal American Podiatric Medical Association. May/June 2018, Vol. 108, No. 3
- Commentary for Foot and Ankle Quarterly : Ultra Sound Guided Alcohol Injection for Morton’s Neuroma
- Commentary for Foot and Ankle Quarterly: The Accuracy of Bedside Ultrasonography as a Diagnostic Tool for Fractures in the Ankle.
- 2010 – Present American Association of Anatomists
- 2010 – 2014 – Florida Academy of Science
- 2010 - present. American Association of Anatomists
- 2010 - present. Florida Academy of Science
- Barry University Safety Committee 2011 – October 2019
- Disability Advisory Council 2010 – 2018
- Faculty Outreach Committee – August 2018 – Present
- Faculty Development Committee – August 2018 – present
- 2013 - present. Faculty Incentive Grant Committee.
- 2011 – present. Barry University Safety Committee.
- 2011 - 2013. Barry University. Graduate Council
- 2011 - 2013. Academic Affairs Committee
- 2011 - 2013. Welfare Committee
- 2010 - present. Disability Services Advisory Council
- 2010 –2012. Faculty Handbook Committee
- 2010 –2012. Communique Committee
- 2010 –2012. School of Podiatric Medicine Admissions Committee
- 2010 –2012. School of Podiatric Medicine Curriculum Committee
- 2010 -present. Dr. Patricia Kopenhaver Award Committee
Lower Extremity Anatomy, Cadaver dissection, Surgical Procedures of the Lower Extremity, Teaching Innovations
- Burmeister, C., Machado, K., Rodriguez, L., Santos, A., Singh, B. (2013) Variations of the Arcuate Artery. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. 103(3):181-4.
Abstracts & Poster presentations:
- ACFAS Presentation 2020. Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Resident Authored Publications in theJournal of Foot and Ankle Surgery: A Systematic Review" Dominick Casciato, DPM, Ashley Mosseri ,Philip Calaj , and Karim Ead and resident Calvin Rushing (DPM), BiBi Singh, DPM
- May 2018. Casciato, D., Builes, Natalie, Rodriguez, Anaya, Luis, Singh, BiBi. “Association Between Total Knee Arthroplasty And Subtalar Joint Changes: A Cadaver Study” presented at Conference:
- Merrill T, Singh B. (2006). Osteomyelitis and MRI Imaging. American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, New Orleans, LA.
- Merrill T, Singh B. (2007). Charcot Foot Deformity and External Fixation. American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Las Vegas Nevada.
- Burmeister, C., Machado, K., Rodriguez, L., Santos, A., Singh, B. (2010) Variations of the Arcuate Artery. 74th Annual Meeting of Florida Academy of Science, Florida Scientist. 73 (71), Supplement 1.
- Gillihan P, Mascellino E, Singh, B. (2012). The Incidence of Calcaneal fractures in Diabetic Patients. 76th Annual Meeting Florida Academy of Science. Florida Scientist. 75 (79) Supplement 1.
- Singh B. (2012). Using Technology to teach Anatomy. 76th Annual Meeting Florida Academy of Science, Florida Scientist 75 (89) Supplement 1.
Additional Professional Activities:
- 2014 – Present Barry University Health Careers Summer Camp
- 2014. Summer Camp Anatomy Laboratory Experience
- 2013 - present. NBPME – Board writing workshop for Gross Anatomy and Lower Extremity Anatomy.
- 2014. Lower Extremity Anatomy Text – Edition 1 (Currently copyrighted and publication is pending).
- 2013 - present. Review articles for Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association