World Health Organization:
- CDC Toolkit for Young Adults
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Overview
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 FAQ’s
- Stigma Related to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Guidance for Individuals at Higher Risk
Florida Department of Health:
The FL Department of Health (DOH) is operating a call center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to questions: 1-866-779-6121 or COVIDemail@example.com.
As a reminder, members of the University community should NOT come to campus if experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including, but not limited to, fever, cough or shortness of breath. Faculty, Staff and Students are to report these symptoms to Student Health Services by calling 305-899-3750 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.