- A completed application, including a statement of purpose
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized College or University. Official transcripts of all previous college or university studies must be submitted.
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 is required for admissions. Provisional acceptance on a case by case basis may be granted by the Program Coordinator.
- International applicants with previous college or university studies not in English must earn a minimum score of 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 81 on the internet-based versions of this test. Applicants must also satisfy all of the criteria outlined in the section of the University Graduate Catalog on International Applicants.
- Students may also submit the IELTS results. Barry University requires a band score of 6.5 or higher. For more information, please visit www.ielts.org or www.toefl.org.
For full admission, all of the above items must be submitted. If any item is missing or incomplete, applicants may be granted provisional acceptance and may be allowed to register for a limited number of credit hours while stipulated admission or academic requirements are satisfied. For additional details on admissions requirements, please refer to the Barry University Graduate Catalog.