General Requirements for Full Admission (Master's Program)
- Completed application including applicant's statement of purpose and goals.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with appropriate credits in related disciplines and/or professional education courses as indicated by transcripts.
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation or a resume with two (2) references and their contact information
- Florida Teacher's Certification, if enrolling in a state-approved certification track.