Barry University is pleased to announce that effective March 27, 2015 you will be able to order official transcripts online and will have the option to send transcripts electronically or by mail.
Because it is important to Barry University and Scrip-Safe that you know your records are secured during this process, you will be asked to complete a one-time consent form the first time you request a transcript. Once this is done, you will never have to complete it again as long as you log into the same account. The Consent Form is presented at the end of the order.
- The transcript fee remains the same with a charge of $10.00 for each transcript ordered. Delivery charges are listed below.
- A major credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover) is required to place the order.
- Transcripts are sent by 1st Class Mail. Barry University assumes no responsibility for final delivery.
|Delivery Charges||Delivery Fees||Total Cost Including Transcript|
|Expedited Service Orders received before 12 Noon EST will be processed the same day. (Fee only refers to the expedited processing of the transcript request)||$10||$20|
|Student Pickup in Registrar’s Office, Adrian 108 Transcripts will be processed within 2-3 business days.||$10||$20|
|USPS (First Class Mail)||0||$10|
|US First Class International||$2.10||$12.10|
|UPS Two Day Air||$25||$35|
|UPS Next Day Air||$30||$40|
|UPS Worldwide Expedited||$50||$60|
You will receive email notifications informing you of the status of your transcript order when your transcript request has been received, electronically delivered, and read by the receiver. You may also elect to receive text-messages. You can check your order status and order history online on the Transcripts on Demand website.
- All remaining balances must be cleared with the Cashier Business Office in order to be eligible to request transcripts. If the form is submitted while an outstanding balance is present, the request will NOT be processed.
- Law students must request transcripts via the Orlando School of Law.
- Please check Webadvisor to make sure current term grades have been posted.
- You may submit your transcript request and have it held until your degree is conferred.
- If you require Apostille* please list your instructions in the comments when ordering your transcript. Hard copy transcripts will be notarized and mailed directly from the Office of the Registrar.
- Apostille is a certificate that authenticates or verifies a document for use in another country.
- You may upload up to 5 PDF documents to be attached to your transcript in Transcripts on Demand. Forms must be less than 2 GB. If requesting electronic transcripts to be sent to LSAC (only) it is not necessary to upload the coversheet.
- Please allow additional time to process transcripts if you attended before 1990.
- Transcript requests via telephone are not accepted.
- Network Delivery: Many colleges, universities, and other agencies are members of this secure network and actively receive electronic transcripts. Please check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member.
- One-Time Delivery: Non-network recipients are designated by you (the requester) and identified by their e-mail address. To ensure prompt delivery and receipt, notify the recipient that you would like to send them an electronic transcript and verify that they are willing to accept it. Also ask the recipient to add @scrip-safe.com to their safe senders list so that e-mails from this account are not caught in spam filters.
Office of the Registrar
11300 N.E. Second Avenue Miami, FL 33161
Phone Number (305) 899-3860
Fax Number: 305-899-4871