Requesting Official Transcripts
Barry University has contracted Credentials Solutions Inc. to provide transcript order, printing, and delivery service.
Alumni And Former Students
Please visit Transcript Plus to order your transcript(s)
- Log into https://webadvisor.barry.edu/
- Refer to the "Academic Profile" section
- Select "Order Transcripts and Check Status"
Check The Status Of Your Transcript Order
Once you have placed your order, use this link to check the status of your transcript request:
Check the status of my order
If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge of $15.
*All account balances must be paid in full before your transcript can be released. If you pay your account balance with a check, it will take up to 21 days for the hold on your account to clear. Contact the Cashier's Business Office at 305-899-3585 to clear your balance before placing your transcript order.
- The fee is $10.00 for each transcript ordered. Delivery charges are listed below.
- A major credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover) is required to place the order.
- Transcripts are sent by 1st Class Mail. Barry University assumes no responsibility for final delivery.
|Delivery Charges||Delivery Fees||Total Cost Including Transcript|
|Student Pickup in Registrar's Office, Adrian 108 Transcripts will be processed within 2-3 business days.||$10||$20|
|Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $20.00 Additional Per Recipient|
|Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $23.00 Additional Per Recipient|
|International Federal Express $43.00 Additional Per Recipient|
If you need to reset your student portal password, please contact Barry's IT support desk at email@example.com
- Law students must request transcripts via the Orlando School of Law. Please visit http://weblaw.barry.edu/student-resources/registrar.html to request transcripts.
- Continuing Education Non-Degree Students should contact the School of Professional and Career Education (formerly ACE) at 305-899-3352 to order transcripts.
- Please check Webadvisor to make sure current term grades have been posted.
- You may submit your transcript request and have it held until your degree is conferred.
- If you require notary services for Apostille* Certification you will select the Apostille Service option when entering delivery method. You must select 'mail to recipient' and your mailing address. Please note: Electronic transcripts cannot be notarized. Hard copy transcripts will be notarized and mailed to you directly from the Office of the Registrar. The Apostille process requires the student to send their notarized documents to the Department of State for certification.
- *Apostille is a certificate that authenticates or verifies a document for use in another country and is issued by the State of Florida, Division of Corporations
- You may upload up to 5 PDF documents to be attached to your transcript in Transcripts Plus. Forms must be less than 2 GB. If requesting electronic transcripts to be sent to LSAC (only) it is not necessary to upload the coversheet.
- If requesting a transcript to be sent to a scholarship provider to cover an existing balance, the transcript must be addressed to the scholarship provider and sent directly to the scholarship provider either by mail or to an official email address (not Hotmail, Gmail, etc.). Scholarship exceptions are determined by CBO on a case by case basis
- If an identification number must be included with the transcript, please type your number on a Microsoft Word document and upload with your transcript request.
- Transcripts being sent to the Florida Department of Education should be mailed, do NOT request electronic transcripts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my order has gone through successfully?
When you have successfully entered your order, you will see a screen with a title of "Order Accepted for Processing". This screen will state that your transcript order has been accepted and will provide you with a 9-character order number that you should retain in case you need to contact Credentials Inc.'s customer service department for order information or questions. Their customer service number is (847) 716-3005.
I was an international student and don't have a social security number. How do I proceed?
The social security number is optional, leave the field blank. You will need to know your Barry ID number. If you do not remember your ID number, call 305-899-4037 for that information.
What if I don't receive my authorization form or other emails from Credentials Solutions?
First, check your spam/junk folder to see if the email is there. Otherwise, you can go online to transcriptsplus.net/order and click on the "check the status of my order" link to request another copy. You can also contact the Credentials Inc. Customer Service Center at 847-716-3005 and they will re-send another authorization form (or any other email you may be missing).
What if I don't have a valid email account?
You must supply a valid email address in order to use this service. If problems arise in processing your order, there must be able to communicate with you. If you enter a phony or invalid email address simply to get us to accept your order and a problem arises in processing your order, Credentials Inc. will never be able to tell you about the problem and will automatically cancel your order after 30 days.
I live in Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands. How do I enter my delivery address?
The state code should be left blank and the country code should be PR, VI or VG.
Does First Class Mail mean it will get here faster?
First Class Mail is the term used by the USPS to denote regular service; i.e. putting a stamp on the parcel and putting it in a mailbox. This is the default method of delivery and it does not speed up delivery.
If I select FedEx will my order be processed faster?
The delivery method you choose for your order (First Class Mail or FedEx) only applies once your order has been completely processed and printed. The time it takes to process and print your order is dependent on the day and time your order is submitted for processing, whether your records are in the online system or stored offline on microfilm (if you attended prior to the school's implementation of electronic records), whether you have any special requirements for your order such as attachments or notarized documents.
Can I check the status of my order online?
Yes. Go to transcriptsplus.net/order and click on the "check the status of my order" link. You will need your order number and either your Social Security or Student ID number in order to proceed.
I attended college/university a long time ago. Will that affect how long it takes to get my transcript?
Yes. Older records are stored on microfilm and require additional time to process.
What if I never send in my authorization form?
If your order requires a signed authorization form and it is not received within 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.
I have a hold on my records. What happens to my order if I don't clear it up?
If your hold is not cleared within 30 days of placing an order, your order will be automatically canceled and you will be notified via email.
What if I need additional assistance?
Please call the Credentials Inc. Customer Service Department at (847) 716-3005 between the hours of 8:00 am and 9:00 pm Monday through Thursday and between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm (EST/EDT) on Fridays. One of their representatives will be happy to assist you.